Attentive Fort Lauderdale Lawyer Provides Reliable Counsel to Broward County Businesses and Residents
Savvy legal support for business, real estate, and litigation matters in Florida
Whether you are looking to start a new business, buy or sell a home, or resolve a legal dispute, retaining competent counsel is in your best interests. At The Law Office of Tania Sayegh Bartolini, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, I am committed to providing my clients with straightforward and trusted guidance on a variety of issues. Having handled thousands of bench trials throughout my career, I am a trial-tested advocate for clients throughout Broward County. I draw on experience, skill, and dedication to help you achieve a positive outcome in your legal matter.
Accomplished attorney delivers high-quality service and representation
No matter what type of legal issue you face, choosing the right attorney is paramount to your success. My vast experience handling different areas of law and litigation allows me to assist residents and businesses in Broward County with many legal dilemmas. Clients often choose my firm because I have a reputation for providing:
- Highly responsive counsel — A business dispute of any kind can greatly disrupt day-to-day operations, and ultimately, profitability. Realizing what is at stake in your case, I respond immediately to any questions or concerns you might have.
- Personalized attention — I tailor my approach based on your unique circumstances and needs. By providing you with individualized attention, I am able to fully understand your situation and decide how best to serve you.
- Family friendly office — My office has a playroom so clients don’t have to worry about finding someone to watch their children while receiving legal advice.
- Lasting legal support — I aim to form long-lasting relationships with my clients so that they can turn to me at any point in the future for legal guidance.
For more than a decade, I have provided residents and businesses with trustworthy representation. To help you understand the law and how I can assist you, I offer a free initial consultation so you can move forward with confidence.
Comprehensive legal care for businesses and residents in Florida
Throughout Broward County, I am proud to assist clients in the following practice areas:
- Business law — From starting a new company to negotiating transactions, I handle all aspects of business law. Whether you need help drafting a sound contract, handling transactions, or conducting business overseas, you can count on me to provide you with skilled counsel.
- Real estate law — My firm helps residents and businesses purchase and invest in residential and commercial real estate. I regularly assist clients with purchase agreements, zoning issues, commercial financing, and other real estate–related matters.
- Civil litigation — When negotiations fail, you need a lawyer who is ready to stand up and fight for your interests. I have a great deal of experience handling many types of litigation cases, from breach of contract disputes to landlord-tenant disagreements.
At my firm, I focus on resolving your case as quickly and effectively as possible while also ensuring you understand the legal process and the options available to you.
Contact a responsive business law and real estate attorney in Broward County today
The Law Office of Tania Sayegh Bartolini, P.A. delivers sound legal advice to companies and residents in Florida. To schedule a free consultation with me at my Fort Lauderdale office, call 954-603-1865 or contact me online today.